Information and rules for the Carrom Tournament
Registration and Tickets
- Registration open for Members and Non-Members
- Registration can be done as a Single (Member or Non-member) or for a pair (Member+Member) or (Member+Non Member) or (Non Member+Non Member)
- Game will be played as doubles , those who register as single will be paired with other player as per draw process
- Enter a valid Membership ID wherever applicable
- In case of a family membership, both the members can apply as a pair or as single, enter the same membership id twice if playing as a pair.
- If the same membership ID is entered more than twice (for Family membership type) or more than one (for Single membership type), registration will be void and the entry will be disqualified. No refund will be provided in this case.
- Limited entries, so book early to ensure you have a spot reserved to play.
Snacks and Drinks
- Snacks available at the venue
- Food items and water not allowed in the sport hall
- Food and water to be consumed in the designated area
Menu for the event
- Vada paav with dry chutney and fried green chilli at 2€ per piece
- Dhokla with tamarind chutney and fried green chiily at 2€ (3 Pieces)
- Tea at 1.5€ per cut
- Extra Paav at 1€
- Kids between age group 8-12 play for free.
- Registration required through email at email@example.com
- Kids need to be supervised by their parents at all time.
- It is our utmost duty to take good care of all the carom boards when playing the game .
- Ensure the all the coins and strikers are handled with care, no throwing, no exchange with other sets.
- Game Rules will be briefed before the game and referees will monitor the game.
- The decision of the referee during the game would be final.
- Volunteers are welcome to nominate and assist during the game.
Let us all together enjoy the game and make the event a memorable one.